Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crap!

well well well,another Wednesday for me..
erm,nothing much happened today..just finish my dinner with apple and stephy!
im really bored with my blog skin..anyone help me! helpless~*sigh im do neglect my blog recently! im not update my blog everyday since the day my gals were coming here~ im really feels like the time not enough for me AT ALL!especially the time after work?what can i do?i cant makes the night nite longer and shorter the working hours!ARhhhh...so wish to have some changes on me in my life!what can i change,where should i start and what should i change?A LOTS!i know it's uncountable..im not prefect enough,although human didn't have 100%perfectness,yet wish to be +-prefect!high expectation on myself..it's impossible!my LAZINESS cause all my plan FAILED!-_- Ah du bday is coming soon...we still have no idea to celebrate with him!erm..wish to get a bday cake for him(surely),yet we duno should held at which location...no idea with the location?may be can have a bbq at east coast?ermmm...Nonono..so how about????Arhhh..no idea!just throw this behind 1st...let's it be... Bla Bla Bla for whole blog.. Crap Crap Crapping around... what i'm doing now? of course with facebook-ing!

so stop here!

bui bui^^

No comments:

Post a Comment