Sunday, October 4, 2009

uhh uhh oo ooOoo

well..
it's sunday..but no place to go..such a boring weekend!
just finish my lunch with hubbie n apple at McD~
now im discover that McD plays an important roles in my life!
because im realise i cannot stand without it!
im sure will have a meal within a week~
oh gosh,i dun think it's a good news?
i will gain weight soon,badly!
oh no...but there's no idea when we havenothing to eat!
and that time my mind just appear McD!
oh...this is the simplest food that i had!
fast,nice and conveniet!
i have nothing to do else FB-ing only..
im so lasy to rush my drama already!
and so moody to blog recently!
i have nothing to blog exept craping!
erm...should find an intersting topic to talk!
well..ah!
i got a super duper shock news recently!
i cant imagine that's will happend in my life!
although not related to me all!*ngek ngek
i think cant spoke it out because im not sure 'that' person will come to read ma bloggie o not~
well,gotta stop here n go out to play with baby!
tata..
*tmr need to work againzzzz
hope next weekend wont stay at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment