Tuesday, October 13, 2009

my life can't live without....'you'

feels sleepy n bored every working days!
can we just live without working?
'NO'
if not work,didnt have any income~
no income that mean no food!
ARHHHHH
because of human being cant live without FOOD!
oh shit,what im craping againz?
-_-"
perhaps just release my bored at here!
although now is finish my work and stay at home already!
but tomorrow still need to continue..what..
ish..%^&^%$#$%^&*
actually my current life really cannot live without my lappy!
im used to check my mail,msn-ing,FB-ing everyday~
im really cannot imagine that i have no lappy last time!
how im pass every single boring day?
oh..
somemore now my buddies have came over here!
we used to crazy at every weekend!
keep on chating,fooling around like nobody else~
haha!
tomorrow apple will come back already!
time pass damn fast!
then we will go to buy our steamboat ingredient on thursday!
due to we will have steamboat on friday nite!
yeepeeee
then will stay at apple house for one nite!
havent plan to go anywhere on satuday yet!
where should we go?
no idea!
just let it be!
okie,
nothing to write,
nothing to gossip,
nothing to share,
SO...
that's all...
- BYE -

No comments:

Post a Comment