Sunday, October 11, 2009

another weekend is over~

er..im been slept for whole day!
fr1pm-6pm~
it's crazy,such a long time didnt have a nice sleep in the evening!
perhaps im wake up early in the morning today for medical check up~
oh no,so scared for injection and x-ray!
luckily have hubbie by my side n now all pass!
and then we went to toast box having our breakfast!
such a long time didnt having breakfast with him!
ofcourse have my half boiled egg toast!
i've ordered 2pack nasi lemak-one for each of us~
and then have a walk in amk hub just back home!
continued with the started,
after wake up from nap,hubbie bringing baby together with us to bought my bread~
she so cute!
keep on laughing to us!
kekehehekiki...
i guess that's all for my sunday!
let's talks about my saturday!
ohyeah,apple is back!
stephy n i decide to sent her to airport after work!
having our lunch at airport's popeye fastfood!
oh no,her flight have delayed to 4.05pm!
goodbye!
apple
me
stephy
me together with tall n thin art..
stephy with fat n short art..kakaaaa
after that,we went to douby ghaut for dinner
ah do..
hubbie
stephy
me
free flow ice-cream n drinks!
in the7-E
this pic looks nice right?
we!!!!
~that's all~
will keep on updating if im freeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment